Development complete and sold out. Contact us for enquiries on resales which may be available.
This development was completed in 2002 and was the first of the SoHo developments.
It combines the different elements of glass, red face brick and steel to create a semi-industrial look and feel, which defines the style of loft spaces converted to residential spaces.
Unique architectural features include cantilevered showers, “cat-walk” bridges, glass walls and outdoor showers.
Features of this development include:
- 3 Bedrooms (main en-suite) with balconies
- Built-in double-sided fireplace in lounge/dining room and a second fireplace in the main bedroom
- Spacious open-plan lounge/dining room
- Modern kitchen with stackable doors opening onto an atrium
- Guest toilet
- Covered patio with built-in braai
- Private garden with pool and water feature
- Built-in alarm system and intercoms
- Double automated garage
- 24 Hour security guard and electric fencing